Ten Things About Me
- I love learning and teaching and always have. I knew at the age of 5 that I would be a teacher.
- I enjoy visiting museums, art galleries, historical sites, and cities with amazing architecture.
- I started playing piano as a preschooler and have been involved in music ever since. I play piano, flute, piccolo, trombone, ukulele, and know how to play many others.
- My favourite cities to travel to are London, New York City, Ottawa, Victoria, and Toronto.
- I love going to Disney Parks and have been to Disneyland, Disney World, and Disneyland Paris.
- I have viewed dozens of Broadway musicals, including The Lion King, Thoroughly Modern Millie, Phantom of the Opera, The Producers, The Radio City Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes, and the impossible-to-get-tickets-to Hamilton.
- I dislike making decisions and could eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch everyday!
- I always have a book on the go, my favourite genre being historical fiction because I can learn about the past through the eyes of a character. I have trouble reading fantasy and dystopian books.
- My favourite animals are meerkats and jellyfish.
- The smell of coffee makes me physically ill.